1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to print custom hoodies

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dongle, Sep 15, 2006.

1. dongle

dongle Member

One of my friends designed a hooded sweatshirt where the image goes up the back and onto the hood. What would be the best place to have it made? He's willing to pay more for a better stock.

So far we're having trouble finding places that will put stuff on the hood, and the best stock offered has been Am App.

Thanks for any help.

2. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

You need to find a printer with a belt machine, these machines can accomodate larger screens thus print the whole of a garment at one time.

Unfortunately these machines are few and far between, are expensive to run and do as much good for the environment as a Hip-Hop artist with 10 Humvees.

As for stock hoodies I'd go with A/A, I think the fit is the most contemporary.

3. quid

quid Senior member

i have a screen press and may be able to work somehting out with you.