• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best place to get BEESWAX Clarks Desert Boots?

EmThree

Reaction score
I am not looking for where to get them in general, I have a bunch of options, but I am looking for the best place overall. I'm shipping to Canada, Vancouver BC to be exact. I am not going to buy them from a store since they are just much too expensive there. The best price I have seen is Pac Sun, where they are $110 CDN plus $8 shipping...but they don't have Beeswax.

Urban Outfitters has Beeswax for $100 USD plus $35 shipping, which is kinda ridiculous, but I might purchase with a friend and and up paying around $120.

Any better sources?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amazon.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Bay sells them. Go on a weekend, get the weekend 20% off, and then apply for a Bay card and get the 30% off at the same time.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they aren't really that expensive. I say walk yourself into a Clarks store at the mall, try on a pair and spend the $95 dollars. Done deal.

alastiar

Reaction score
Banana Republic, they have a lot of sale, pretty much everyweek, you can get 20%, 30%

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recommend Ghostface. I got my blue & cream Wallys from him & they are awesome.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alastiar
Banana Republic, they have a lot of sale, pretty much everyweek, you can get 20%, 30%

+1. in August they had the 40% off one item every last Thursday or something like that. If its still going on, that would be a good deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads