• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best place to buy Santoni shoes?

micbain

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just wanted to ask about where is the best place to purchase Santoni shoes at the best prices (re: discounts!!)? Ebay? Online Retailers? I live out here in Vancouver and the nearest place to purchase (that I know of) is Nordstroms in WA State.

Thanks,

Mike

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
you can get at nordstrom , Guffey's in Atlanta, and alot of times santonis would be sold here. i for one sell them sometimes.

ben silver and harrold at heights used to carry them as well. not anymore. you can always get them on ebay, you have to be patient and fish though, lot of santonis on ebay are just either not your size, not the right model or just junk.

here are a few i have that are mine:
IMGP2247.jpg

IMGP3482.jpg

IMGP3520.jpg

IMGP3686.jpg

IMGP3736.jpg

i love santonis

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
From Diorshoe, of course!!!!
smile.gif

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they make these fams in a wide fitting?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well get on it damnit!

But seriously, I don't think that they do, at least not RTW.

Anders

Reaction score
I'm not sure which ones your looking for but you might check out these which are on sale.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Harold's in Houston has them with free shipping. I'm not sure how good their pricing is, but I stumbled across their site by accident one day and bookmarked it.

tbone226

Reaction score
You can also occasionally find them at Nordstrom Rack.

micbain

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
you can get at nordstrom , Guffey's in Atlanta, and alot of times santonis would be sold here. i for one sell them sometimes.

ben silver and harrold at heights used to carry them as well. not anymore. you can always get them on ebay, you have to be patient and fish though, lot of santonis on ebay are just either not your size, not the right model or just junk.

here are a few i have that are mine:
IMGP2247.jpg

IMGP3482.jpg

IMGP3520.jpg

IMGP3686.jpg

IMGP3736.jpg

i love santonis

Those are some very SICK shoes! I love them - are they all FAMS? Sorry, but I'm really new to Santoni but from what I've seen - I love them. I really think this is a brand I can embrace. Great quality, great styling and great heritage.

Atlanta is just a wee bit of a drive from Vancouver so anything else in the WA area (or atleast west coast) or preferably online retailers as they can ship anywhere.

Ebay seems to be decent but your right - have to really hunt for sizes/condition, etc.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
micbain, these are all fams. some classic models are great too , i have a few, just didnt bother taking photos of them.
it is like, let say, i have a brand new red mercedes SLK, and i have a toyota camry.
i take photos of the mercedes. but not the camry. even though i love the camry.
(i dont have a mercedes! just example)

not sure how you in canada will be able to obtain santonis or any premium shoes like lobb, other than here on the forum, ebay, or buying directly through a private dealer online like nick anderson or eiko trausch for lobbs or vass .
ive been told by other gentlemen living in canada, like The Hoff, who states that getting stuff in canadian stores is hard.

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
not sure how you in canada will be able to obtain santonis or any premium shoes like lobb, other than here on the forum, ebay, or buying directly through a private dealer online like nick anderson or eiko trausch for lobbs or vass . ive been told by other gentlemen living in canada, like The Hoff, who states that getting stuff in canadian stores is hard.
Your best bets: - the Buy/Sell forum here. Make friends with shoppers like dior and ask him kindly to keep an eye out for your size and style. If you're a common size you'd probably only have to wait a few weeks to find something sweet. - ebay, specifically sellers like daniellesboutique -- she runs most things with best offers, so always offer about half of her BIN. Sometimes it is tough to tell what level of FAM quality each shoe is with her and she doesn't provide that info in email either. - or look to Ferragamo Tramezza if you want to shop locally. We have the Ferragamo store but I don't walk by enough to see if they ever go on sale. Harry Rosen also carries nice Tramezzas but they retail at what, $800+? They never go on sale there but you may like the Canalis they carry and they do have a few nice models on sale now for <$350.
637etqg.jpg

NorCal_1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can somebody please tell me if Santoni's run larger or smaller to other name brand shoes, such as Allen Edmonds, for instance?

or are they true to size such that if you fit in an 11 in AE, you'd fit into an 11 in Santoni and not an 11 1/2

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal_1
can somebody please tell me if Santoni's run larger or smaller to other name brand shoes, such as Allen Edmonds, for instance?

or are they true to size such that if you fit in an 11 in AE, you'd fit into an 11 in Santoni and not an 11 1/2

I wear a 10.5EEE in AE (a little wide, but they don't make an EE), and I wear a 10.5 EE in Santoni's regular line (not FAM). I also wear a 10.5 EE in Tramezza. I

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diorshoe, where did you get those double monks? I have wanted a pair like that forever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads