• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best place to buy clark desert boots?

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hello all

i am looking to buy clark desert boots (local or online) and i am looking for suggestions to where to buy them.

i am in canada if it helps (or not)

Tim_Whatley

Reaction score
man, I started a similar thread a while ago asking where I could find 12D in beeswax online, the only help I got was directed to the clarks desert boot thread, which dates back years and all of the links are sold out. Someone help this guy (me)!

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think shoebuy has a $20 off sale running at the moment.

phildo

Reaction score
are you in toronto? get outside shoes on queen w has them.

lt_to

Reaction score
dacks scarborough town centre might carry some... i saw it in eaton centre too... not sure where you would get the best price though... you may also want to call dacks or sloans shoes to see the price for special orders from clarks

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
ftggshop.com

robokop all dem joints

they have a great selection

arrrggh, i missed their black friday sale, i can't believe this. the only thing that would make me feel better is if they don't ship to canada. or if they do, then i hope their international shipping rates are really expensive.

GahDuma

Reaction score
Really, I don't know why people ask this, the best place is a Clarks retail store. They even have those beeswax leather boots that online sources say are backordered. Everyone says they're hard to find, but Clarks retail stores have tons. They apparently put much more priority stocking their own stores than others (online and B&M alike). http://www.clarkscanada.com/ for locations.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iroh
i am in canada if it helps (or not)

It doesn't. You of all people should know how ******* giganomorous Canada is. Where are you located?

If in Toronto, +1 on Get Outside - they've got shitloads and all sizes, plus they ship.

A bunch of different mall stores like Soft Moc might carry some - some do, some don't.

Closer to the West Coast, gravity Pope in Edmonton has them and they do online orders.

If you're anywhere near a border (this is how I boght my first pair of DBs) order your size and preferred model into the store stateside and then go and pick it up. You'll save money but then you'll end up spending the difference in gas.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GahDuma
Really, I don't know why people ask this, the best place is a Clarks retail store. They even have those beeswax leather boots that online sources say are backordered. Everyone says they're hard to find, but Clarks retail stores have tons. They apparently put much more priority stocking their own stores than others (online and B&M alike).

http://www.clarkscanada.com/ for locations.

Yeah, but we don't have Clark's retail stores like the States. And alot of the authorized retailers they list are really unreliable (alot don't have them, they might only have one model and very limited sizing, they can't do special orders).

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
are you in toronto? get outside shoes on queen w has them.

yeah im in toronto

how are the prices for a pair?

Marshal

Reaction score
I got mine for 95$ at journeys...
100_5546.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics