• We would like welcome Sprezzaboxto the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best Place for a Weave

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. No. Not my hair. I have a couple of small holes in a BB GF suit that I would like to get reweaved. Since I am in a mid sized town, I would prefer to send my suit to a reputable "weaver." Can anyone recommend a place. I have a DHL account, so I can ship my suit anywhere in the US for $3. Hopefully someone on here can do the work for me, so I can email photos and contact them through email. Thanks for the recommendations.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

harrycoverts

Reaction score
Two very fine re-weavers in New York City. Both do a lot of mail-in work (as well as for walk-in customers and commercial accounts).

French American Reweaving
119 West 57th Street, Room 1406
212-765-4670
(They do very good work. Ronnie, the manager, is a real gentleman and very service-oriented. During my last visit, they were getting drop-offs from the Oxxford and Chanel stores in NYC, which is some indication of their work).

Alice Zotta
2 West 45th Street, Room 1701
212-840-7657
(Some users feels she is marginally better than French-American, but the price difference is considerably higher.)

Give them a call...good luck!

Regards,

harrycoverts

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think Alice Zotta is better than French American and well worth the price. She fixed a cashmere jacket of mine and her work was unnoticeable, no sign that any work was done on the jacket.

With all weavers, solid fabrics will end up a lot better than patterned stuff.

kali77

Reaction score
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but does anyone know what a ballpark figure is on having pants re-weaved? I have a pair of Isaia and a pair of Partenopea trousers that both need holes(about half the size of a dime) repaired.

Thanks, figured I would drag this up instead of starting a new thread.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%