• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best OTC Socks

paxonus

Reaction score
How are they holding up after a few months? Still worth the investment?
I have been wearing the cotton and cotton blend versions for a couple of months and they are fine. I wash them inside out on a gentle cycle and hang them to air dry. They have shrunk slightly, and now fit even better than when new. I just ordered some of the merino, but haven't tried them yet. For the price and quality, I don't think they can be beat. I now have about 15 pair, so I'm set for awhile.

refinery

Reaction score
I have been wearing the cotton and cotton blend versions for a couple of months and they are fine. I wash them inside out on a gentle cycle and hang them to air dry. They have shrunk slightly, and now fit even better than when new. I just ordered some of the merino, but haven't tried them yet. For the price and quality, I don't think they can be beat. I now have about 15 pair, so I'm set for awhile.
Sounds extremely promising. Thanks for the quick response!

JJ Katz

Reaction score
Pedemeia all the way. Good website and service. Nice socks, affordable prices. Their colours (as in burgundy, green, etc.) are vibrant without being garish. Very nice patterned ones, too.

jacobftww

Reaction score
Pedemeias cotton socks are the perfect length for me whilst their woolen ones are 1-1.5 inches too short thus sliding down.

TomTom

Reaction score
For me it's Bresciani and Pantherella ..Always cotton , even in the winter

Panama

Reaction score
I have Pantherella, Falke and Corgi.
Corgi are the dogs gonads.

Pedemeia are very good too!

20210401_105444.jpg

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I'm trying to order from Pedemeia and all though I can add items to my cart, I cannot seem to be able to access a checkout page so I can actually order the items. Am I missing something?? I pasted a screengrab below and circled where I would think a checkout option would be located.

1632524384974.png

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quick update, I solved the problem by simply adding in "checkout" to their URL and, thanks to cookies I guess, my shopping cart items appeared on the checkout page. Looking forward to trying these out!

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to primarily go for Pantharella, but now prefer Bresciani. Have also picked up a number of great Falke from SocksFox in the UK.

Will probably try Mes Chausettes Rouge next.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.