1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

best one wash jeans..

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chicagobull, Jul 22, 2006.

1. chicagobull

chicagobull Well-Known Member

I was reading in these forums about "one wash" jeans as an alternative to raw, and I was wondering which jeans to get in a forgiving cut. Suggestions?

2. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

I was reading in these forums about "one wash" jeans as an alternative to raw, and I was wondering which jeans to get in a forgiving cut. Suggestions?

almost all the japanese brands offer one wash as well as raw....so any of those are good

3. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

Can you clarify "Forgiving" cut?

I'd recommend eternal 811, but they're on the classic, maybe even slimmish, scale...

4. DNW

DNW Senior member

One wash simply means just that, washed once. You can do that with any raw pair of jeans. How's that for customizing?

5. dk7m

dk7m Senior member

almost all the japanese brands offer one wash as well as raw....so any of those are good

When I was at Japan last week, pretty much all the Sugar Canes I came across were one wash at least except for a pair of 1955 zipper fly repros

6. DGP

DGP Senior member

Rag and Bone is one wash, IIRC. I thought that some of the Earnest Sewns were as well. Actually, if you look at their site, Nudie is going to have the Straight Sven in something called "One Wash" for the fall season.

7. scoon0224

scoon0224 Senior member

I'd ahve to say that 'one wash' in their case is a bogus name.

Saw teh pics. There is definite processing on the legs.

'the naked truth' is exposed as LIES... but seriously I'd expect Nudie to at least be AUTHENTIC when naming something like that. The dry and selvage models are accurately named.

EDIT: just realized maybe it's supposed to be like a worn pair of raws after their first wash

8. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Yep. [​IMG]