• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best of WAYWN contest - Round 1 - vote now

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, here they are. The top three. It took us some give and take to decide on these in a rather strong field, but we did it. Saucemaster, GetSmart, and lowrey advance to the final round. We all loved Sauce's effortless style and super cool walk (there were actually several shots to choose from, but this one is great). Get Smart takes chances and uses color like nobody's business, and lowrey takes simple pieces and layers them perfectly.

Let your voice be heard, and vote!

Voting will take place for 3 days, starting directly after this post and continuing until 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb 7. Good luck, Gentlemen.

A. Saucemaster
wayw0222.jpg

B. Get Smart
220picfq7.jpg

C. lowrey
todayfeb211td4.jpg
todayfeb212sr4.jpg

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sauce has been taking performance enhancing drugs.

CoryB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Sauce has been taking performance enhancing drugs.

Yes, Sauce always look absurdly cool. He reminds me of James Dean--something is just perfectly cool while seeming to be effortless.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Get Smart always kills me. His look is so personal and unique. He also takes Mod, which can be costumey if overdone, and makes it totally 2007 and natural.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CoryB
Yes, Sauce always look absurdly cool. He reminds me of James Dean--something is just perfectly cool while seeming to be effortless.

Wierd, I remind me of James Dean, just Asian, and not as cool. Also, not dead, and not an actor. Also, different hair. Still, I always thought that the similarities were striking. Oh well.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those shoooes! Those soocks! GS wins this round.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Are we voting based on this outfit only, or based on all their pics from the season?

alterion

Reaction score
on this pick only i believe
lowrey's stripes are brilliant
EDIT: also could you make the poll private until the end of voting so that no-body knows who is winning and we don't get lemming votes

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Styleforum rep fest!

I'm jumping on the saucewagon. The best part about Sauce's outfits, to me, is that he makes them work with relatively modest building blocks--very accessible pieces that fit perfectly and look effortless.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ummm where are the jazz dance hands? Wherever they are, they get my vote.

tljenkin

Reaction score
I think that Cheap and Rye were robbed.

That being said, Sauce easily gets my vote.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont think i was robbed... i didnt have many good fits over the past 2 weeks.

that said... lawwwwry got my vote... sauce was a close 2nd.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
So I was having this moral dilemma over who to vote for, then I remembered this is $50 we're talking about. Sorry GS and lowrey (both of whom are consistently amazing), but I'm voting for me. Screw the moral dilemma.
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads