• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best of Classic Menswear B&S - August 27, 2015

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Need to expand your wardrobe? Need to imagine that you belong to a wealth bracket above your reality? Go on!

Corneliani for Ralph Lauren Charcoal Wool Trousers, 30

Up for sale are staple workhorse pants from Polo RL, made in Italy by Corneliani. Tagged size 30US. Fabric is a lightweight, soft virgin wool making this a great all-year round go-to.

These are in excellent condition, were rarely worn and are cuffed leaving enough fabric to lengthen if need be. Features split-back waistband, horn buttons, dual-reverse pleats and suspender buttons. These are conservative fitting (with a slight taper) for a balanced fit. Final sale, no returns or exchanges. Please ask for more photos / details before buying.

$120 shipped within CONUS or Canada. Please ask for International shipping.
$95 shipped within CONUS or Canada. Please ask for International shipping.
[COLOR=810541]$75 shipped within CONUS or Canada. Please ask for International shipping.[/COLOR]

Waist: 15.5" (with ~ 2" to let out)
Rise: 11"
Inseam: 29" (1.75" cuff)
Hem: 7.25"

Thanks for looking.

Alfred Sargent for J. Crew Navy Blue Double Monk, 10.5D

For your consideration:

A new pair of Alfred Sargent shoes in size 10.5D US

-Navy Blue Suede upper
-Leather sole
-Made in England for J. Crew

Tagged size 10.5 US, light shop wear.

Comes with original box in fair condition. Stocks photos to show color in different lighting, my photos are mostly in brighter light so shoes appear a bit lighter in photos compared to real life.

Final sale, sold per tag size and photos.

Berluti Black Leather Loafer, 9

For sale size 9 black berluti loafer.

I am selling these because they are a little tight for my wide feet.

I had them topied (not the heel which is still original) and then never wore them any longer.

The soles were still in very good shape when I had them topied.

Trees not included

Any questions, please ask

Buyer to pay for shipping from Switzerland

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics