• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best non-iron chinos?

chicagobull

Reaction score
I am just wondering which brand makes the best, reasonably priced, non-iron/wrinkle-free chinos. The one's I am currently considering are the usual suspects: Gap, Dockers, Slates, Nordstrom Brand, Brooks Brothers... Are the Brooks Brothers pants worth double the price of a pair of Dockers? Are there any other brands that make a high quality pair that I am neglecting?

And yes, I ONLY want wrinkle-free pants.

(go bears)

rgpuppy

Reaction score
while the Nordstrom pant is not a bad option the brooks pant is really the best of the group you named.

if you are looking for something closer to the price of Dockers...try the Lands End dress chino. or the casual style if you are looking for more relaxed wear

Stay away from dockers as in my opinion it is a poor fitting garment even if they want to cover the ***** of the masses.

The LL Bean dress chino is a good value and performs well...a bit on the full cut side in most peoples opinion.

Kasper

Reaction score
I have recently bought a pair of the Nordstrom pants in an olive tone after someone here recommended them. I have been very satisfied with their wrinkle resistance and cut and would place them above those offered by Jos. A. Bank, which I have numerous pairs of and have always been happy with.

Here is a photo from the Jos. website:

1679e.jpg

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kasper
I have recently bought a pair of the Nordstrom pants in an olive tone after someone here recommended them. I have been very satisfied with their wrinkle resistance and cut and would place them above those offered by Jos. A. Bank, which I have numerous pairs of and have always been happy with.

Here is a photo from the Jos. website:

1679e.jpg

*gasp*. Brown shoes...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads