• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best men's store/department store in NYC

doughboysc

Reaction score
My chest size went from 62 Portly Long to 60 Porty Long, 62" waist to 60"waist. I have a 20" neck with 35" sleeve. It tooked me six years to save more than a grand for a vacation/shopping trip to NYC. I love high-end stuff. What's the best men's boutique shop and department store in NYC and if they got MTM options? The last time I weight at 342 lbs.

Would flying in business class (more expensive than ecomony class) on a flight to NYC be more rommier for a big man like me? Why or why not?

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
Doughboy, good to see you around here again! I wouldn't fly business class if I were you. Instead, I'd find a flight that is unlikely to fill up. You can probably find an off peak flight where you can have a whole row to yourself in economy class. Save the money for your excursions in NYC.

I'm not sure of your budget, but LS Men's Clothing in midtown does H. Freeman (different than Hickey Freeman) made to measure for a pretty darn good price. It's full canvas construction, and the proprietor (Izzy) knows what he's doing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.