• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best make an introduction

northernsean

Reaction score
I've followed the posts in this section for some time now and thought it about time i made an introduction , name's Sean from Tyneside (North East England ) and have been into the skinhead lifestyle since about '81 after being introduced to 2 Tone whilst still at school . I've had plenty scooters in my youth and between us (the missus that is ) we have 3 now . My fiance is a traditional skinhead too , feather cut hair do and a love of all things skinhead -music and clothing styles . We address the public everyday as skinheads and never "dress up "just at weekends 'cos we like to think of ourselves as 100% true to the culture . We try and attend various events up and down the country , our last venture at Southend was amazing where we met loads of skinheads ,also true to the faith . It's something me and the missus are very passionate about and styling is vitally important too . Anyway , i've wittered on enough , hope to catch up with a few on here soon , regards , Sean.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I AM SEAN, LORD OF WINTERFELL AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM. I COME IN SEARCH OF GREAT STYLE. WHAT SAY YOU?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 78 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 32.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 135 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%