1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best looking raw/one-wash denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by PG2G, Apr 18, 2006.

1. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

satanic?

Acne Max is a no go for me. I got a pair of the raw at Ron Herman and was so self conscious about wearing something so tight that I had to return them :p

Also, any opinions on Dior Homme? I haven't had the chance to see them in person, but they've been mentioned a few times. I know the guy that works at South Willard spoke pretty highly of them. Is there anything special about them?

I think the Dior Homme boutique in LA opens up sometime this (or next) week...

2. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

3. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

CM are the jeans of satan, apparently: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10653030/

PS Greetings, Keska.

Haha, never noticed the upside down cross.

4. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

Hey keska

PG2G-I love how the 5EPs look, even though you have a worn pair. I just like the idea of the greenish tinge coming out over time, I'm seriously considering getting myself a raw pair as well.

Have a look at minya's photos of his SD-103s in the "pics of your denim" thread, posted a day back or so. Beautiful colouring, I'm not sure of the origin of the denim though.

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Yeah, I think both the SD-103 and the Eternal 811 may prove to be pretty good options. Both are fairly affordable as well...

I'll have to do some searching and see what the fits are like. I'm sure the info is out there (or on the other sf) since there are people like minya that own both, hehe.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

He's a great guy. I've dealt with him as well, though a long time ago and over the phone. Never had such dedicated customer service, especially to a phone order customer.

7. Geowu

Geowu Senior member

45rpm jomons (or any other natural indigo) seems perfect for keeping them the way they are, and they don't fade very fast.

Natural indigo denim from other brands may be good too.

8. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

45rpm jomons (or any other natural indigo) seems perfect for keeping them the way they are, and they don't fade very fast.

Natural indigo denim from other brands may be good too.

You have no idea how much I want to :p Maybe I can have someone in Japan pick them up for me...