• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best kids show ever

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, for years we only let my son watch educational stuff, and some of it was very very good. now, we let him watch fun stuff, too. although I really hate most of the stuff that he likes - especially sponge bob.

recently discovered Phineas and Ferb - the absolute best kids show ever. not as educational as some, but not offensive and very funny. basic premise - two kids trying to keep busy on summer vacation, and their teenage sister and pet platapus who is really a secret agent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_and_Ferb

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always liked the original Lassie, Mr. Ed, the original Scooby Doo, Captain Planet, Flinstones, etc. Most of the stuff today is just AWFUL.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lucky Luke

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grew up in the early eighties and fondly remember watching some sort of dungeons and dragons show. Not often as my parents didn't have cable but when I had a sleep over at my BF house I could see it then.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we talking like 5-year-old kids or just younger than middle school? Because I thought Batman the Animated Series was pretty ******* awesome. Not sure if it's the vein of Spongebob et al though.

Animaniacs was pretty excellent as well.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
Gummy Bears
Spider-Man: TAS

And Spongebob has its moments.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What happened to cartoons? We go from ThunderCats, Captain Planet, She-Ra, The Pirates of Darkwater...to Spongebob.

It's sad.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spongebob is the anti-christ.

My vote is for tintin

tintin.jpg

The Deacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gulla Gulla Island
Muppet Show
Blues Clues
Sesame Street

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Gulla Gulla Island owned. Binya-Binya was off the hook.

Ixelles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by designprofessor
banana splits, puff -n stuff, and recently rented some of the old Land of the Giants.

+1 - just thought today about the Banana Splits for the first time in years. All those features - Sour Grapes, that thing on the wall, Danger Island, Dear Drooper, "Size of an elephant!" Classic stuff. What were they smokin?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads