• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best kids show ever

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best current show: Yo Gabba Gabba. Like a Sid & Marty Krofft show aimed at toddlers and their stoner parents.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
My top 5 based on what I watched as a kid and what I watch with my kids now...

Sesame Street
Mr. Rogers
Electric Company
The Muppet Show
Pinkie and the Brain

If you've never watched Pinkie and the Brain, check out this clip...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Phineas and Ferb recommendation. My kids don't watch TV -- just DVDs -- so I will look for it when it gets to DVD.

Most recent show that I/my kids have discovered is Teen Titans. They love it. Power Puff Girls are great too. Most of the other superhero cartoons are for bigger kids.

All the various Scooby Doo incarnations are pretty good. Even the ones that I find annoying, the children enjoy a lot.

A lot of the shows I watched as a kid are really inferior to what's been made the last ten years. I've found all the classics I remembered growing up, and rarely have I been impressed. Underdog is shockingly lame as a whole.

I was a huge Speed Racer fan as a kid but as a parent, there are too many people getting shot dead.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by retronotmetro
Best current show: Yo Gabba Gabba. Like a Sid & Marty Krofft show aimed at toddlers and their stoner parents.

Definitely agree! I was wondering if anyone was going to bring this up.

yoGabbaGabba.jpg

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
My top 5 based on what I watched as a kid and what I watch with my kids now...

Sesame Street
Mr. Rogers
Electric Company
The Muppet Show
Pinkie and the Brain

+1. 3-2-1 Contact was also great.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hated a lot of children shows, even as a child. I thought a lot of them were stupid... and kind of gross to.

However, I ******* loved Digimon. The sense of adventure, friendship, tension, the series was a roller coaster of emotion of me. There were moments when I almost cried because they were so sad. Seriously, Digimon ruled.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Teen Titans
Batman the Animated Series
Superman the Animated Series
Justice League
Transformers Beast Wars
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Hell yeah, thats some stoned crazy **** right there. The acidickid was watching that because she liked the violet mound with the daisy on top and I watched it with her and thought man, if only they show this late at night when I'm wasted....

Oh, and this cartoon they're showing about a platypus who's a secret agent or hero or something but his kid owner doesn't know about it is also funny.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really don't like yo gabba gabba

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is some next-level ****.

JB

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody remember The Adventures of Pete and Pete? How about Salute Your Shorts?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because children these days need more noir and art deco...

nuovo1oy5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads