• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best Iconic Sunglasses?

LuxLemon

Reaction score
I picked up District Vision Nagata Speed Blades. I’ve never seen a pair of sport glasses like that before and had to have them. Currently sold out basically everywhere. The black with dark lenses is the most versatile and a great pairing with athleisure.

haloitsme

Reaction score
Do you mean Iconic as of Brand Iconic? Or Iconic as in sunglass Iconic?
example: T sign on TF is Brand Iconic, Ray Bane - Pilots are sunglass Iconic.

Ps. I also like Chrome Hearts with their fading colors and silver details, but very heavy.
Dita & Mykita are also nice, but as mentioed a 50$ shade can look nicer when it fits your face than a $500/$1500 shade.

MugenMujushin

Reaction score
I posted this earlier in this thread, but "I probably should have said iconic, unique, cool, etc. sunglasses, but it doesn't look like I can edit my Title now."

For example, something along the lines of the famous Matsuda Sunglasses from Terminator 2.

I'm not sure about the Brand Iconic. Is there a link?

Chrome Hearts is interesting. Are all of the models heavy?

I thought of Ed Hardy Sunglasses. I like his art, but I wonder if those Sunglasses emphasize form over function.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.