• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best fitting jeans

TowleY

Reaction score
Whats everyone think the most comfortable pair is, with the best style. Im liking the affliction denims, htey run between 180-300 a pair, but I feel they are themost cofortable pair of jeans Ive ever worn. I usually ont even wear jeans becauseof how uncomfortable I feel they are but these I actualy enjoy. Any other brands people liking?

Crooow

Reaction score
Yep, affliction denims. That's pretty much the consensus here as well.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed Hardy jawnz is a lil more comfortable IMHO. Also I'm tight wit dis SA at MAcy's an homeboy hooks me upppppp.

Reaction score
I bought some True Religion jeans.

TowleY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
ed hardy
true religion
can't go wrong

Thing with ed hardy, is I feel there stuff is too flashy. The affliction stuff (older stuff hate the new) is much more basic. Less colors. HOwever I do like some of the christian audigier stuff. True religion I like. Afflictions are nice. Starting to ween away from their shirts thogh. Ed hardy just has way too many colors on one article of clothing for my taste.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The older ass dragons that had fewer colors did very little for ******. I'm glad the newer ones are here to help.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's funny, I think Ed Hardy isn't flashy enough! I always have to bedazzle them a bit. If it's good enough for David Ortiz, it's good enough for me.
BDD_DO_bedazzler_bdd.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^co-sign, remarkable design aesthetic that's for sure

and the chicks go crazy

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
That's funny, I think Ed Hardy isn't flashy enough! I always have to bedazzle them a bit.

I always add extra glitter to mine when i get them...

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She'll probably give you a whole set of bedazzlers for christmas. Shes just increasing the suspense.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot
I always add extra glitter to mine when i get them...

+1 Glitter fades off so fast. I always go by Micheal's Arts and Crafts right after I get new jawnz.

Admiral Kelvinator

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
That's funny, I think Ed Hardy isn't flashy enough! I always have to bedazzle them a bit.

I concur; that's why I'm always careful to rock my Red Monkeys when I go clubbing. Ladies love my geishas...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads