Best fast food chain burger?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by IndianBoyz, Jul 28, 2009.

1. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Have you come out of the closet yet? 'Cause if you haven't, it seems like you might be happier if you just hurried up and did it.

Whu? Go eat an In-in-Out burger with Pat.

Any new stories by the way?

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Huh? Have you been reading this thread? All these chicks LOVE In-n-out and they are saying it is the "Best fast food chain burger." Therefore, it is overrated by the chicks in this thread.

I think it is good, but not that good. When I crave a burger, which is always, I almost never think of going to in-n-out - probably once out of every 50 times.

i always craving a burger too. since you are local tell me a couple of places i can go quickly to go bring back some burgers that are economical in the area

3. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

5Guys is a better burger than In-n-Out, but maybe more people like In-n-Out because the price is bit cheaper.

4. Roikins

Roikins Senior member

[​IMG]

Five Guys not only tastes better than In & Out, it LOOKS better in pictures!

None of the Five Guys burgers I've gotten look like that. They always look drippy, greasy, and mushed having been tightly wrapped in the aluminum foil they use.

5. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Wow that picture that Ron posted is really making my mouth water. I need to get to 5 guys asap.

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I will be eating at In N Out on Sunday. I am a fan of 5 Guys. Since I am the only trustworthy palate on this entire forum, I hope that you will all subscribe to this thread and read my opinion, and then realize that if you disagree with me, you are wrong. Thx.

7. Gotham

Gotham Senior member

None of the Five Guys burgers I've gotten look like that. They always look drippy, greasy, and mushed having been tightly wrapped in the aluminum foil they use.

Yeah Ive never gotten a burger that looks anything like that from Five guys. That picture has airbrush all over it

8. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Being from Canada, most of our burger places suck fucking balls. I went down to the US a couple weeks ago and tried In N Out.... Godly.

But close seconds to Checkers IMO.

I used to have fond memories of Licks (like 1996 memories). But was very dissapointed last time I went there. I think they have the ingredients for a good burger, but maybe are so paranoid about undercooking the patty that it just comes out like chalk.

9. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

I never knew that an In-n-out burger was such a thing of beauty. Details mag agrees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Five Guys not only tastes better than In & Out, it LOOKS better in pictures!

I don't care much that my burger looks like a piece of art, and tomatoes for me are a no-no. I like the mushy look of the in-n-out. It also helps that I only ever take pickles, onions, ketchup, and mustard on my burgers, hence the 5 guys looks like it's over-compensating.

10. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

This is what a 5guys burger really looks like.
    [​IMG]

This is what an In N Out burger really looks like.
    [​IMG]

I'm just sayin.

11. Gotham

Gotham Senior member

This is what a 5guys burger really looks like.
    [​IMG]

Yep thats the 5 guys burger I'm familiar with.

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I should start a website that takes REAL pictures of food to counteract all the propaganda out there.

13. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Whu? Go eat an In-in-Out burger with Pat.

Any new stories by the way?

Just giving you a hard time for the "chicks" stuff. Yeah, about to post. I worry though, I'm becoming more bitter/less funny.

14. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

In N Out
    Bembo's

-Jeff

15. Nil

Nil Senior member

I just tried Five Guys once again. It was better than my previous experiences with it. The score now is mediocre burger - 2, good burger - 1. I still consider it overrated though.