• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Energy Pills

Techno-Elf

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any pills that gave you alot of energy? I was looking for something that would keep me awake for when I study and also something that wil give me enough energy to exercise... Thanks for any suggestions.

tsloop

Reaction score
Amp by ergopharm, I use them when I need to stay up or when I need extra energy. It was awesome when I was playing basketball. The only bad thing, for me at least, is that they also supress your appetite, for studying late at night that probably isn't too bad though. Oh yea, this isn't in any way related to amp the drink, it's different, you can buy it at supplements direct, and online. I'm not sure if GNC and places like that sell it.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ephedrine used appropriately.

Caffiene in any form when used intelligently.

syphedrine

RedLine

EndoRush is the best!

Instant gratification: The energy and performance "rush" starts with the first sip
Tastes delicious: Zero sugar and less than 1 gram of total carbs
Ideal for high-intensity sports, workouts, studying or a high-adrenaline workplace!
Supports maximal levels of energy, focus, productivity, and performance
Supports healthy nitric oxide (NO) and electrolyte levels, as well as hydration

http://www.bsnonline.net/new/product...d=834266001306

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xoxide_1865_59520676.jpg

Techno-Elf

Reaction score
tsloop - that sound interesting, like how much energy did it give you and how long did it last? Thanks

Soph - thanks, but I can keep pills closer to me than drinks, do you know of any pills? Thanks

Reggs - thanks, but I can keep pills closer to me than drinks, do you know of any pills? Thanks

Thanks guy anyone else?

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Techno-Elf
tsloop - that sound interesting, like how much energy did it give you and how long did it last? Thanks

Soph - thanks, but I can keep pills closer to me than drinks, do you know of any pills? Thanks

Reggs - thanks, but I can keep pills closer to me than drinks, do you know of any pills? Thanks

Thanks guy anyone else?

---------Hands down the most potent but be very careful initially:
RedLine Caps:
http://www.vpxsports.com/newweb/prod...at%20Loss&id=5

Ephedrine: Yes, it's readily available in the state again
http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnes...FRSvSQodQVrK7g

tsloop

Reaction score

Thanks guy anyone else?

It gave me a lot of energy, enough to play 48 minutes of basketball non stop, then go work out at the gym right after and still not be tired. They last quite a while too, average seemed to be about 4-5 hours.

Techno-Elf

Reaction score
Which would be better to give me lots and lost of energy for when I need to study and for mainly when I workout?:

AMP

or

REDLINE

or

SPIKE

Techno-Elf

Reaction score
OR

Ephedrine Free Stacker 2 or 3

I forgot to add that, also I kind of need to here opions fast so I can go get them by Monday. Thanks

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I've had good experiences with Spike... but it is a different type of energy than an ephedra or caffeine type of rush. Kind of a general feeling of energy and you really don't get jitters or the crash you sometimes have from the other ones.

Haven't tried AMP or Redline.

IMHO - The Ephedrine Free Stackers are worthless - if you can find some old Stacker 2 with Ephedrine, those work great.

P.S. I do like Monster Energy Drinks for that morning caffeine boost. And No-Xplode will give you a burst of energy before you workout.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which would be better to give me lots and lost of energy for when I need to study and for mainly when I workout?:

AMP

or

REDLINE

or

SPIKE

Redline
NO Xplode
Ephedrine
EndoRush
Aspirin
devil.gif
combinations of these are "Ruthless" Use extreme caution

tsloop

Reaction score
AMP
or
REDLINE
or
SPIKE

I've tried Amp, Redline, Stimulant X and a couple other things and I just like the Amp better. It helps me focus better and doesn't get me all jittery. These things affect people differently though so you might have to try different things to see what you like the most.

Goblin

Reaction score
You might also try getting enough sleep and taking in adequate nutrition.
teacha.gif

Techno-Elf

Reaction score
Since all I have around me is a GNC I think Ill either get Redline or AMP, but probably Redline since according to GNC website they dont have amp. But man Reline is expensive, I hope it works good. Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads