• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Drinking Games

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Throwing a party soon and was wondering what you guys thought were the most fun/best drinking games. Please no obvious ones like beer pong, quarters, want to make this party a bit different. Thanks!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** you pyramid, **** the dealer, beer pong, flip cup.

Flip cup is great when you are partying with girls that get really into it.

Beer pong is fun with a bunch of folks just trying to kill time.

**** you pyramid and **** the dealer are good fun as well

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love kings. Flip Cup is fun too. I also love making up games tailored to a specific tv show, movie or album.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Hey guys,

Throwing a party soon and was wondering what you guys thought were the most fun/best drinking games. Please no obvious ones like beer pong, quarters, want to make this party a bit different. Thanks!

Who's coming? Fobs? Fobs like to sit in circles, play terrible drinking games that only serve to get you as drunk as possible really really really fast.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flip Cup and Kings Cup are the two best I have come across when playing with a good group of people and especially girls. In Kings Cup, an ace drawn is "Make a Rule". Back in college we were playing once and made the rule that whenever a face card is drawn, each girl had to take off an article of clothing. Whenever any guy drew a face, we always made sure to discretely return that card back into the pile noting where it was. It didn't take long before all the girls that were playing were naked. Was a fun party.

**** the Dealer just gets everyone fucked up too quickly.

Beer pong is still my favorite.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cardinal Puff
Flip Cup
Beer Pong

In that order

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
King's Cup for a fun group.

Beer Pong for a competite group. Ditto for flip cup.

Drunk Driver's another good one.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
chaaaandiessss
(chandelier). If you can get enough beer and enough people, **** gets crazy...

Kique

Reaction score
Off the top of my head - 21, Boom/Slap Cup, Flippy Cup, Chandelier, 4 Corners, Landmines, Speed Quarters

But it's never fun when only one person knows how to play the game and is trying to explain it to 20 drunk people, just stick to the classics or variations of the classics (21 is a good example). I'd also avoid card games if there are a lot of people.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Power hours are fun to pregame, and frankly I think they're a great way to start off a night. Just make sure you have enough beer on hand (that's cold!). I like Kings, and especially if you have a fun group, you can have a couple pretty amazing games occurring via rules, etc. Boom is pretty rough. I'm not such a big fan of flip cup, it always ends up being too much time between rounds.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Speed quarters is tremendous for ten or fewer people. Get two or three glasses going, everyone yelling, great times. Flip cup is good when you have more than ten people playing.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beer Pong is my favorite. I actually played in a local tournament once as a joke. There is actually a National Beer Pong Tourney in Vegas every year.

Flip Cup is always fun. We have had games at parties that had almost 20 people on each side.

Moose is a good time, but people get hammered too fast.

ShoeJack

Reaction score
I played a quite nice game in Germany!
Its called "Flunkybal" (dont ask me what "Flunky" means
laugh.gif
) and its similar to beer pong - you have only to drink more.

The game is quite simple - there are 2 Teams - no matter how many people - and an empty bottle between these two groups (7-8m distance between a group and the bottle). Now everyone get a bottle of beer (we played with half liter cans) and each team tries to hit the bottle. If someone hits it, the other team have to take the ball and put the bottle up as fast as possible. We played it to celebrate the greencard of my buddy from germany! I remember nothing of that day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the game!
laugh.gif

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
Power hours are fun to pregame, and frankly I think they're a great way to start off a night. Just make sure you have enough beer on hand (that's cold!). I like Kings, and especially if you have a fun group, you can have a couple pretty amazing games occurring via rules, etc. Boom is pretty rough. I'm not such a big fan of flip cup, it always ends up being too much time between rounds.

Damn I forgot about power hours. Loved them. Make sure you have a good power hour cd (these take a while to make). And each person needs about 5 cheap easy to drink beers.

Flip cup always dies down after a few rounds. That's when you switch things up to survivor flip cup. also, make sure you start talking trash and flirting with the cutest girl next to or opposite you. When survivor dies down, make out with her in a closet.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Damn I forgot about power hours. Loved them. Make sure you have a good power hour cd (these take a while to make). And each person needs about 5 cheap easy to drink beers.

Flip cup always dies down after a few rounds. That's when you switch things up to survivor flip cup. also, make sure you start talking trash and flirting with the cutest girl next to or opposite you. When survivor dies down, make out with her in a closet.

confused.gif
What century are we in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads