• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best dressed men in America

cronicmole

Reaction score

Brad Pitt is a friggin schlub with his risible chin pubes. I've seen him roll up to black tie events with an open collar folded outside his jacket collar like Saturday Night Fever, the slovenly sloppy twat.

You mad your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/children would leave you for him?

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Brad Pitt is a friggin schlub with his risible chin pubes. I've seen him roll up to black tie events with an open collar folded outside his jacket collar like Saturday Night Fever, the slovenly sloppy twat.

You mad your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/children would leave you for him?

:D Nah. She is well trained in matters sartorial and doesn't like him either. She likes older lookin blokes like Clooney and Michael Douglas.

AndyMG

Reaction score
I can't believe Bono and Johnny Depp have been mentioned in this thread. Bono has worn the same cliched rock star look for over 20 years. As for Depp, he looks like a five year old that has run amok in Pirmark.

My nominations for best dressed Americans would be Steve McQueen or JFK. Classic style that still looks great now.

Or Ron Burgandy.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think one thing we can all agree on is that it is a race for 2nd. Someone needs to be runner up should I fail to uphold my duties. Which is pretty likely.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads