• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best Dress Shirts in the $50 range

atila

Reaction score
Whats up, as the title suggests... I am looking for some workhorse basics... even Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit I need to have tailored so shape isn't as important as quality of fabric.

I have found that Twillory brand 120ply cotton shirts have always been great at the price point... but Twillory no longer offers that variety (all non iron, or performance).

Not looking for non-irons or flex fit stuff or anything like that... just some high quality fabric with decent make and in the $50-60 range with the understanding that I will be tailoring to fit my needs.

Any suggestions welcome, thank you!

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
If you want non-iron you can find Eton shirts for around that on sale using a search engine like Lyst.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I’m not an expert but Massimo Dutti personal tailoring stuff (just rtw inspite of what the name suggest ) have some pretty nice designs, slim patterns and the quality of fabric it’s good for the price point at around that price

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 91 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%