Best designer Jeans for large legged men?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shayhay, Dec 10, 2012.

1. shayhay

shayhay New Member

Hi,
    I have been on a search for the perfect pair of jeans for my athletic build. I have and own 7's, trues, rocks, joes, levi and diesels.

I'm in the market right now, just order Austyn and Standard fit in 7's and 32 waist (which fits perfectly) however the thighs are a a little tight. Is this okay fashionably? Or does someone know a pair of jeans better suited for my build?

Thanks!

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. shayhay

shayhay New Member

In the time you sat thinking of a creative answer you could have answered. Your snide remarks are not wanted nor needed. Does this make you feel good or something? My name is Brad I'm so amazing....douche.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012

4. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Crossfit

It is not good form to start a new thread when this question has been answered countless times in existing threads. The board is not your personal consultant, a simple search should answer your question

5. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Or you could have spent 5 seconds searching instead of making this thread. Every time this thread gets posted (once a week or so) there are the same responses. Measure self / compare to charts. Decide on price range.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012