• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Denim/Pants For Guys With Muscular Wheels?

xr4ti

Reaction score
I have 26" thighs and I love my Ironheart 634's. They fit the best out all my jeans in the thigh. Second on me would be my Samurai S5000VX, they fit great and stretch pretty good. I have some APC Recues and they are tight in the thighs, not painted on because they stretch so much but definetely tighter than the rest. I also have some KMW 2010 and those fit me well, tighter in the thigh than the Ironhearts.

Good luck finding pants that fit good.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Automated Response
I like a slim cut, but I have a 14" drop

Jesus. You seriously mean you have a 44" chest and a 30" waist, or some crazy proportion like that? That's unreal.

Originally Posted by indesertum

but the Fullcount 0105s are pure awesome. The full count denim isn't "gimmicky" like the PBJs or Samurais. They're just awesome denim, slightly fuzzy, slightly slubby, nice thick raw denim.

Aww, you really think PBJ denim is 'gimmicky'? I can kinda see that just a little with Samurai's overall design philosophy, but PBJ are just crazy slubby. Agreed that they're maybe extreme, but my jeans feelings are hurt now :-(

I do want to try FC eventually. You've convinced me.

Automated Response

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
Jesus. You seriously mean you have a 44" chest and a 30" waist, or some crazy proportion like that? That's unreal.
46" chest, 32" waist. Having SF-esque taste is a pain **********... Even buying sweatpants is hard! FYI, based on the measurement chart (http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/size-charts) the Ande Whall line seems cut more generously in the thigh than the standard lineups that permeate SF.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Automated Response
46" chest, 32" waist. Having SF-esque taste is a pain **********... Even buying sweatpants is hard!

FYI, based on the measurement chart (http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/size-charts) the Ande Whall line seems cut more generously in the thigh than the standard lineups that permeate SF.

Yeah, that's some serious thigh room. But still don't come close to SC.

Nice looking jeans, the Whalls, but with 13.5 to 14 thighs on some models why are they so relatively tapered? Even the Cougar Bootcut is not really much of a bootcut, but it's a nice jean.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads