• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best belt with white bucks

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White bucks (full brogue, red sole, nubuck) with white canvas, leather, or nylon belt?

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What color and type for rest if outfit? (Pants, shirt, jacket) Belt doesn't have to match in color or material; depends on the look you're trying to achieve.

Casual and want to make the belt a highlight? Have the belt be high contrast to your pants.

Want shoes to be the highlight? Match your belt to your pant color.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What color and type for rest if outfit? (Pants, shirt, jacket) Belt doesn't have to match in color or material; depends on the look you're trying to achieve.

Casual and want to make the belt a highlight? Have the belt be high contrast to your pants.

Want shoes to be the highlight? Match your belt to your pant color.
Looking for something versatile. Outfits may be chinos or jeans. Summer-style blazers in blues or burgundy.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most versatile would be a brown (maybe lighter shade) leather belt, whether solid or woven, as it could be worn with your other shoes.
If you're wanting a bit more casual, you might consider a surcingle belt with maybe blue and white or all tan on the cloth part.
I wouldn't personally try for a solid white white belt as it'll be very loud, show wear quickly, and give you a golfer vibe.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most versatile would be a brown (maybe lighter shade) leather belt, whether solid or woven, as it could be worn with your other shoes.
If you're wanting a bit more casual, you might consider a surcingle belt with maybe blue and white or all tan on the cloth part.
I wouldn't personally try for a solid white white belt as it'll be very loud, show wear quickly, and give you a golfer vibe.
Blue and white stripe sounds like it could work! Thanks... I have light brown and brown in canvas and nylon also for added combinations that are casual.

tcbinnc

Reaction score
I've got this one ordered for use as a summer belt. Something more white than this cream could work for you.
81MVtsHbe6L._SX480_.jpg

EdT

Reaction score
MCM at Neiman Marcus ...can never understand how and why teens these days are forking out over $500usd for a white belt ? ...LoL

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.