• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best Beach in the World for Girl Watching?

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the mood to travel the world and visit the beach/sun location that has the best girls in the world. So what beach have you been to has the most and best looking girls?

My beach reviews/comments:

Rio, Brazil
Amazing bodies and all the women have those tiny swim suits. No toplessness.

South Beach, Miami
Used to be a haven for topless European swim suit models. It was awesome, but has fallen off as the drunk college crowd found it

St. Tropez, France
Great attitudes, the coolest tiny beach bar in the world. But the beach does not attract a huge crowd. This is a plus and a minus.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
South Beach is SOLID.

Also, locally speaking, Newport Beach, CA.

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, FL is a beautiful beach that has great girl watching...great, that is assuming you're into

(a) 300 pound hicks from Alabama with bad teeth,
(b) 60 year old former beauties with overtanned leather where their skin used to be, or
(c) in March and April, drunk co-eds from Southern colleges whose daddy wouldn't spring for the big trip to Playa del Carmen this year because the family business just isn't doing as well as it was back in '07.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ So SF meetup at Panama City Beach, FL in March/April then?

spb_lady

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Any one in Ibiza.

was going to say the same

Originally Posted by ld111134
The beach in downtown Barcelona.

As i've just returned from Spain and spent several days in Barcelona, i may say that the city beach there is not that great at all. Only strange english and russian girls there

Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Panama City Beach, FL is a beautiful beach that has great girl watching...great, that is assuming you're into

(a) 300 pound hicks from Alabama with bad teeth,
(b) 60 year old former beauties with overtanned leather where their skin used to be, or
(c) in March and April, drunk co-eds from Southern colleges whose daddy wouldn't spring for the big trip to Playa del Carmen this year because the family business just isn't doing as well as it was back in '07.

lol. cute place!
))

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
I'm in the mood to travel the world and visit the beach/sun location that has the best girls in the world. So what beach have you been to has the most and best looking girls?

My beach reviews/comments:

Rio, Brazil

South Beach, Miami
Used to be a haven for topless European swim suit models. It was awesome, but has fallen off as the drunk college crowd found it

St. Tropez, France
Great attitudes, the coolest tiny beach bar in the world. But the beach does not attract a huge crowd. This is a plus and a minus.

Playa Varadero in Cuba. Hot topless European women.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
Rio, Brazil

That's the problem. All the women wear those and not all of them should. And many of the men copy the women.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's