• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best antipersperant

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
my bro used that. i know you put it on at night, so if you used like a deodorant in the mornings does it lessen the effectiveness of the certain dri or anything like that?

Exactly. You use it at night and it works its magic at night.

A deodorant doesn't lessen the effectiveness nor does taking a shower. It says you don't need a deodorant but I use Mitchum anyways just as a backup, you never know.

It's honestly the only thing that worked for me and after using it for a while you don't have to use it every night, maybe every 3 days or so. Only downside is that if you put too much it can get itchy when you first put it on.

illegalcheeser

Reaction score
I used to use Degree and it sucked but a female friend of mine let me try Degree for Women and it worked like a charm

/shakes head

turboman808

Reaction score
I picked up this new deodorant called british sterling. I cannot say how well it works but it has the exact same smell as the wax and leather products I use on my car(reflections by mothers). It's a unique smell that is pleasing but cannot quite put my finger on what it is exactly.

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
How do you apply this? You just squeeze out some cream and rub it into the arm pit? If it works.. i will go get some.

yeah, it was a little strange at first, but now i prefer it. i can measure out to make sure i always get just enough. before id had problems with over-applying other deodorants, especially in the summer, and getting slimy pits. now i have no such problem
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads