• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would believe you. Anyway I didn’t mean to hijack your thread in _this_ way (versus with like cat posts and stuff).

Is there a chapter on D.C. lawyer style?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just got a copy as well, though with kid these days instead of taking half of a day to read a book, it's like 3 month after I'm still on chapter 3...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
just got a copy as well, though with kid these days instead of taking half of a day to read a book, it's like 3 month after I'm still on chapter 3...
you and me both, brother

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the child persists, put it outside and shut the door. They should be seen and not heard.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what kind of sound proofing you got on your door...?

Well, the hope is that it'll wander off into the woods and be set upon by some largish beast off in the distance - sometime between lunch and the 4th chapter of Rare and Curious Tapestries of Anatolia.

It builds character, you know.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Nobilis Animus not talking about big men's fashion brands, but about tailors and other custom makers. among them, among the brits, there are a few relatively large firms in Savile Row -- Anderson & Sheppard, Huntsman, Poole, Gieves & Hawkes, maybe Davies and Dege & Skinner. As to the rest -- Nortons, Meyers, LG Wilkinson, the bespoke outfit at Richard James -- I'm not sure if they're the same size as those others

Thank you for your interest! I know folks have been able to order from Amazon.fr and Amazon.co.uk; a friend in Russia even got his from Amazon.co.uk far quicker than I got my own author copy! Perhaps it’s a momentary glitch? Here it is on the French site: https://www.amazon.fr/Swan-Songs-So...nce&qid=1633646184&sprefix=swan+songs+&sr=8-3

Otherwise I’d suggest trying the British or German Amazon sites. Fingers crossed.
Currently back ordered on US Amazon site.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Currently back ordered on US Amazon site.

Backordered and there are already resellers flipping it for 2x to 3x the retail price.

Is this the new Supreme?

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 8.06.50 AM.png

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
all right then my goal should be finish in one day then flip it, profit!!!

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

emptym

Reaction score
I think Ocelot was reselling my book quickly too.

Newborn? @binge lent me Richard Anderson's Bespoke when we'd just had our first. I had night duty a lot and would read a few pages every time I was up to change a diaper or give a bottle. Finished that book quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads