• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Simple "V" flap pockets in white oxford cloth (although she offers a wide range of traditional and fashionable fabrics). She is located here in Santa Fe "Dixon Rand".
From the little I can see from photos, it looks like a nice shirt. I am curious to know who is making them. The way the sleeve placket is finished has a nice detail.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
From the little I can see from photos, it looks like a nice shirt. I am curious to know who is making them. The way the sleeve placket is finished has a nice detail.
JoAnn Jack owns a brand called Dixon Rand. She is based here in Santa Fe and works with independent makers to cut and sew shirts and accessories based upon her designs that are inspired by classic Southwest style. Shirts are made to order from a wide variety of fabrics. She also has buttery soft suede and leather which are made into wonderful shirt jackets. This isn't bespoke. She has her own standard patterns and makes adjustments to them for the customer. You can see more of her work on her Instagram under "Dixon Rand".

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
JoAnn Jack owns a brand called Dixon Rand. She is based here in Santa Fe and works with independent makers to cut and sew shirts and accessories based upon her designs that are inspired by classic Southwest style. Shirts are made to order from a wide variety of fabrics. She also has buttery soft suede and leather which are made into wonderful shirt jackets. This isn't bespoke. She has her own standard patterns and makes adjustments to them for the customer. You can see more of her work on her Instagram under "Dixon Rand".
I looked at the website. Nice designs and I like that photos are taken with real people not models

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Her stuff looks really good.
First COVID and now a bespoke western shirt thread goes 170 pages on SF.
ANd shockingly, OP has chickened out of the thread.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually thought of this thread when I saw your post on Instagram. Their shirts seem like a really good value, particularly when compared to the western shirts RRL is cranking out these days.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances