• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTH happened here? :confused2: We were out in Wyoming for the last 10 days (wore western boots, shirts AND hat the whole time!!) Found a bespoke shirtmaker in Jackson and was super stoked to come back to this thread with renewed enthusiasm as well as fresh ideas and input :mad: Has Foo canceled the project??

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Fast fashion, man.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awww sheeeeee-it :fu: !

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, I don't see why. This shirtmaker may lack Charvet's cachet, but since when has :foo2: claimed to be monogamous? Oxxford, Matouzzo, Rubinacci, Charvet - the list goes on and on...I think he is making a serious mistake here!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love the way that Kevis Manzi integrates western wear.

View attachment 1652541
I think this is another example where you have to have full confidence and full commitment to what you're wearing to make it work. Like, ordering a bespoke shirt because you *must* have everything made for you misses the point of an iconoclastic shirt.

Then again, today I'm wearing Birddogs and a performance fabric polo today so...

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.