1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bespoke visit to California?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by J.P. Myhre, Sep 5, 2006.

1. J.P. Myhre

J.P. Myhre Well-Known Member

Dear Gentlemen,
    Some of you know that I will be visiting New York to present my work this autumn. I have received a few questions about incorporating California in to the tour next year. Is that an idea I should consider more carefully?

[​IMG]

2. Mute

Mute Senior member

If you're already coming to the U.S. why not? You can alwas take a quick survey here just to get a feel for the response.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Sir,
    i am interested what your price range is for your rtw shoes if you do carry any.

i will be very interested in visiting you in california if it is in my budget. thanks!

4. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

great shoes if you every visit HK please let me know! good look for your trip too!

5. J.P. Myhre

J.P. Myhre Well-Known Member

Dear Gentlemen,
    Thank you for advicing me!
    Please, look under CURRENT EVENTS, or BUYING AND SELLING to find more information.
    Bespoke services starts at US Dollars $2.800,- depending on style, leather, heel tip, number of stitches around the welt etc. On top you will have to pay for freight/insurance, VAT and local fees, if there are any. You are welcome to forward a private mail for private matters.
    RTW will be available next year. I will be offering a intirely handmade RTW. The prices are not finally worked out, so there will most likely be small changes within next year. I aiming for a price level at approx. US Dollars $1.500,-.

6. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

RTW will be interesting. I look forward to that.