• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bespoke shoes on the West Coast?

Joe Esq

Reaction score
Anyone aware of quality bespoke shoes on the west coast? I'm in Portland and would love to find something in Portland, Seattle, or San Francisco, although my arm could be twisted on L.A.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cleverley, when they travel?

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LynahFaithful
What about DWFII? He's in Oregon. He's primarily a bootmaker but he does make shoes. He's also self described as "semi-retired" so it may be difficult to hire him. http://www.bootmaker.com/bespoke.htm
Thank you! I'm in Redmond and not difficult to hire, just slow. At the bottom of the the page here you will see some of the styles of shoes I have been making. Also if you check out posts I've made on this forum there are a number of shoes I've posted as well as boots.

GloStiX

Reaction score
Newb here:

1. When getting bespoke shoes, is the last a "house style" or is it custom-made to your foot's proportions?

2. What is the general price range for entry level up to top tier bespoke shoes (from any maker)?

DWFII

Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Craig Corvin is a good shoemaker from what I've seen (wasn't aware he was in Seattle). There's also a fellow in Eugene--Romango Shoes. I don't know the fellow at Exit shoes.

DWFII

Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GloStiX
Newb here: 1. When getting bespoke shoes, is the last a "house style" or is it custom-made to your foot's proportions? 2. What is the general price range for entry level up to top tier bespoke shoes (from any maker)?
Bespoke generally means to your specifications both in terms of fit and style.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 81 16.8%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 160 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 79 16.4%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 41 8.5%