• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke in Houston?

jdp234

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use and like Steed as well, the MyTailor/Hemrajani/Divij Bespoke operation also comes through and is well-liked on the forum but they are probably more fairly characterized as MTM-plus. Got a couple shirts from them that are nice but didn't blow me away, but have heard that people get better results when one of the Hemrajani father-son duo is the point of contact. Found the gentleman that I worked with (don't remember the name offhand but not Joe or Divij Hemrajani) to be a bit pushy on styling issues - he eventually conceded when I stood my ground but it wasn't a good personality match.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sound rude but who are you? There's not much information in your profile.
It is Len Logsdail.

I met him many a years ago. The Drs. Churchwell are his clients. Plenty of pics of them on the web.

-

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is Len Logsdail.

I met him many a years ago. The Drs. Churchwell are his clients. Plenty of pics of them on the web.

-
Thanks!

I thought that was Leonard but wasn’t 100% sure since there was nothing in his profile or username suggesting so and didn't want to make assumptions. I know he did a lot of suits for The Wolf of Wall Street, American Gangster, and Wall Street 2; Money Never Sleeps.

Last edited:

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He makes a nice suit. Did not realize he comes to Houston.

Nytailor

Reaction score
You misunderstood my post. I was referring to US based tailors. Steed are, of course, Savile Row bespoke tailors and have been very successful in their travels and business

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When last I looked Richard Anderson's firm visits Houston.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just bespoke that you are looking for? The suggestions offered, eg.
Steed, Anderson, Logsdail, Anderson and Sheppard, Huntsman, all have
very different house styles. I am not a bespoke customer, but if I were, I would not
be interested in Huntsman or Logsdail, because Steed and A & S are more to my taste.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads