• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bespoke in Houston?

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think they're located on SR.
I mean, neither is Anderson & Sheppard. Or Nytailor for that matter. He must have another metric.

jdp234

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use and like Steed as well, the MyTailor/Hemrajani/Divij Bespoke operation also comes through and is well-liked on the forum but they are probably more fairly characterized as MTM-plus. Got a couple shirts from them that are nice but didn't blow me away, but have heard that people get better results when one of the Hemrajani father-son duo is the point of contact. Found the gentleman that I worked with (don't remember the name offhand but not Joe or Divij Hemrajani) to be a bit pushy on styling issues - he eventually conceded when I stood my ground but it wasn't a good personality match.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sound rude but who are you? There's not much information in your profile.
It is Len Logsdail.

I met him many a years ago. The Drs. Churchwell are his clients. Plenty of pics of them on the web.

-

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is Len Logsdail.

I met him many a years ago. The Drs. Churchwell are his clients. Plenty of pics of them on the web.

-
Thanks!

I thought that was Leonard but wasn’t 100% sure since there was nothing in his profile or username suggesting so and didn't want to make assumptions. I know he did a lot of suits for The Wolf of Wall Street, American Gangster, and Wall Street 2; Money Never Sleeps.

Last edited:

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He makes a nice suit. Did not realize he comes to Houston.

Nytailor

Reaction score
You misunderstood my post. I was referring to US based tailors. Steed are, of course, Savile Row bespoke tailors and have been very successful in their travels and business

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When last I looked Richard Anderson's firm visits Houston.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just bespoke that you are looking for? The suggestions offered, eg.
Steed, Anderson, Logsdail, Anderson and Sheppard, Huntsman, all have
very different house styles. I am not a bespoke customer, but if I were, I would not
be interested in Huntsman or Logsdail, because Steed and A & S are more to my taste.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.