• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BERLUTI Wholecut Shoes (10)

grujaz10

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling my personal pair of Berluti Wholecut Shoes, size 10. These are done in a custom order beautiful antiqued brown color. I have only worn them a handful amount of times (5-9 times). They really are in perfect condition for "used" shoes. The sole is barely broken into, the outside and inner leather is in perfect condition. The Berluti shoe model is the B1456, from the Tatoues line. They retail from the website for $1160; but with the (1) custom-fitted shoe trees, (2) Berluti shoe bags, and (3) the custom color option, these particular shoes retail for over $1500. The outsole measurements are: total length: 12" widest point: 4.2" These shoes really are magnificent. The antiqued color is beautiful and the last shape really compliments any foot. I personally believe that Berluti produces the most beautiful shoes (even though I also have an adictive affection to the Santoni Handmade collection
smile.gif
). I am selling these for $580 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested. ____________ PRICE DROP: $520 ____________ Attachment 5144 Attachment 5145 Attachment 5146 Attachment 5147 Attachment 5149

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, if these were my size, I'd buy them. When you say 10, that is more or less a "true to size" 10? (i.e. it's not marked a 10 that can fit an 10.5-11) To think of it, based on the measurements you provided, they definitely wouldn't fit a US11.

grujaz10

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, the shoes really are beautiful.
Diorshoe, to be perfectly honest, I have another of the exact same pair in a darker antiqued brown which I enjoy wearing more than these. Since I don't wear them, I figured I would sell them rather than just admire them in my closet. Consider it good will to the members of the forum
wink.gif

Please let me know if you are interested, I will also entertain serious offers.

grujaz10

Reaction score
This Berluti pair is true to size.
If you notice in the pictures, the upper extends virtually over the entire length of the sole (unlike other shoes where the sole extends beyond the upper in both the front and the back). Thats why the sole measurement may actually be a more accurate representation of the inner length than other shoes.

Please let me know if you have any more questions...

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grujaz10
This Berluti pair is true to size.
If you notice in the pictures, the upper extends virtually over the entire length of the sole (unlike other shoes where the sole extends beyond the upper in both the front and the back). Thats why the sole measurement may actually be a more accurate representation of the inner length than other shoes.

Please let me know if you have any more questions...

Well, could you give us the actual inner length? This is easily done by carefully running a fairly stiff tape measure up to the inside toe and than back to where it meets the inside heel. Also, is there a Euro measure printed anywhere in the shoe. (If there were, it would probably be 43, or very close to that.)

grujaz10

Reaction score
The inner length is approximately: 11 7/8 inches.

There is no euro sizing mark on the shoe. The only other marking is a handwritten "1456/10" (indicating model number and size). These are normal Berluti sized shoes.

grujaz10

Reaction score
smile.gif
then go for it. Diorshoe, you won't regret it. I own a couple of Berluti shoes and they really are beautiful and unique. The way they wear is unlike any other highend shoe I own, you'll know what I'm talking about when you try them on.

Eventhough I have another darker antiqued brown color 1456 model, this punched captoe design is one of my favorites. It has an understated elegance, but yet it demands attention (I'm not sure if that makes sense). Plus, this shoe has the perfect blend of Berluti's unique designs and a modern classic (it doesn't go too far in it's design, but it doesn't play it too safe).

If this pair is close to being in your size, you won't regret the purchase. Aside from this shoe being really rare and unique, it's almost impossible to find a discounted classic model from Berluti like this pair.

Please let me know when you make a decision...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads