• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Berle Made in Mexico?

chuck_dee

Reaction score
Hello all.

Out side of introductions, this is my first post.

My Google and forum searches have been fruitless, so I am asking for your knowledge.

Is is possible for a pair of Berle pants to be made in Mexico?
The pants in question are tagged with Loro Piana fabric.

My understanding is that Berle is not always made in USA, but don't know what the other countries are. Also, this could be inaccurate information.
Any help is appreciated.

unsuitable

Reaction score
Welcome to Styleforum. I hope you learn as much here as I have - I pick up some new pearl of wisdom every month at least.

Yes, I think that this is very possible. I picked up some Berles at a big discount a few years ago (circa 2015 from STP online) and they were, I think, made in Mexico. I will confirm this later in the week if/when I get back home.

I will say that they were fine looking pants but a little "scratchy" on the tops of the "let out" seams inside the seat and crotch area. I bought them expecting them to be made in the USA based on the reputation of the company - my mistake for lack of research. Most of my other pants are Hart Schaffner & Marx made in the US.

chuck_dee

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I have definitely learned a great deal just from searching the forums, but have recently created an account and am confident that i will continue to learn just like yourself.

I don't imagine that it would make any difference that the pants are tagged as being made with with Lora Piana fabric. This is very helpful information. Thank you for the link! I do like being shown where to look aside from just being told an answer. It helps me refine my research skills to see a reference that I may have been able to find on my own.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.