1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Bergdorf Goodwill Megasale (Borrelli, Charvet, T&A, Barbera, Cosma, way more)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Jun 29, 2007.

1. seanchai

seanchai Senior member

That gold Merc jacket... if I was two inches bigger in the chest and two years younger I would wear that every day. You've got some good-ass stuff.

2. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

That gold Merc jacket... if I was two inches bigger in the chest and two years younger I would wear that every day. You've got some good-ass stuff.

10% discount to anyone who can provide photographic evidence of day-to-day wear of winklepickers.

3. Bergdorf Goodwill

Knit ties, ottomans, insanity. If you've paid for your items and didn't specifically request that I hold them then they'll be shipped today, so expect them soon. I apologize if I am being at all impersonal or distant with messages (I'm trying very hard not to be, but I'm all over the place and dealing with a lot of people in a lot of places). Please remember to feel free to use the toll-free Bergdorf Hotline. I love you.

4. Bergdorf Goodwill

Added a bunch of shirts, removed some photos that were no longer necessary. Buy more ties so I can re-shoot the ties I still have available in groups and reduce the enormity of this post, because it's only going to grow.

5. Bergdorf Goodwill

Added more shirts (starts at Borrelli).

6. Bergdorf Goodwill

Added a barrage of ideal summer jackets.

7. Bergdorf Goodwill

This is where we say "Oh, shit." Received this in my inbox today:

You have exceeded the 25 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free
    Photobucket account. As such, your image and video links have been
    temporarily disabled. You images and videos have not been deleted but
    will be reactivated on the 14th of the month, when your bandwidth
    usage resets to zero.

I guess this temporarily brings the sale to a halt, which is no good at all. I will work on a solution shortly. In the meantime, if we have an order set up and you were waiting on further uploads, this is probably going to be it for the next day or two. Let's go ahead and finalize things, add anything you may want to add, and I'll ship. There's much more to come, but it looks like it may take some time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

8. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

why don't you upgrade to a better photobucket account? it's not that expensive

9. ms244

ms244 Senior member

Or open another free one?

10. Bergdorf Goodwill

why don't you upgrade to a better photobucket account? it's not that expensive

It's an idea, we'll see.

Or open another free one?

I did.

More things added.

11. ms244

ms244 Senior member

I still don't see anything [​IMG]

12. Bergdorf Goodwill

ms,

Visible photos are in the Minisale thread at present. Upon my return from NYC (Monday), I will be doing the following:

- merging the items in the Megasale/Minisale threads, for which all photos will work.
    - adding more items for sale.
    - finalizing the sale of some furniture (hooray).
    - shipping some of the items that have been purchased thus far from the two threads. Due to an unforeseen problem with my Paypal account (which I will have to hash out while in NYC), some of you will be receiving items a few days later than I had expected/desired to ship them. Since most of these shipments were of the "hold it for a bit and let me see what else you might toss up" variety, I'm hoping it doesn't raise any hackles. Please don't stone or bankrupt me.

In short, good things are en route. I appreciate your patience.

13. Bergdorf Goodwill

Oh hi.

All images working, a few new additions, a modified format. Apologies to anyone whose shipment has been affected by my NYC trip and Paypal weirdness, but things are back to normal. All domestic shipments have been sent unless a hold was requested, all international shipments will be going out tomorrow (I cannot send these during off-hoursat the post office like I can with domestic shipments because of the customs nonsense required, my apologies).

14. Bergdorf Goodwill

Merged the Minisale items into the Megasale thread, adjusted some prices. Still working on things.

15. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Hi. You have some great stuff, but it takes too long to load. Possible to break up in a thematic way (e.g., one thread fr ties, one for jackets, one for outerwear, etc?)