• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bergdorf Goodman chicken salad.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I love department store food. The macaroni at Ikea (though not a department store) has the perfect blend of chemicals to make it heavenly.

Hahhaha had the Mac & "Cheese" at Ikea yesterday (along with fifteen meatballs) and I don't believe I had anything resembling molten cheese...
plain.gif

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually know real alcoholics. Connemara isn't a drunk. Why does everyone insist that he's this out of control drinker?

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I don't know if he's an out of control drinker, but he has posted-while-drunk many times in the past.

That just makes him sad. Who gets drunk and goes on a forum after... that's obviously one ****** night.

rxcats

Reaction score
I met a friend of mine at Union Square this afternoon. We both had the Neiman-Marcus chicken salad at the Rotunda for lunch. After that we went to Mocca on Maiden Lane for brandy spiked cappuccinos.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Conne is going to make a wonderful children's birthday party clown when he is 38.

I actually have moderate to severe caulrophobia (fear of clowns). Likely, I'd kill myself before becoming a clown.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I actually have moderate to severe caulrophobia (fear of clowns). Likely, I'd kill myself before becoming a clown.

What if you started a whole Trad Clown phenomenon?

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara

Seriously? What is it about them that scares you? So you actually become anxious when seeing one? It's an interesting phobia.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
Seriously? What is it about them that scares you? So you actually become anxious when seeing one? It's an interesting phobia.

Yeah. I'm kind of weird....on numerous medications for severe anxiety and OCD. Some phobias I have are related to germs, clowns, and doorknobs.

When I see a clown, I need to turn my head away or I immediately begin to feel sick to my stomach. In addition, I tend to hyperventilate.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to be a little scared of clowns and geishas when I was a really little kid. My mom had these creepy clown and geisha dolls above my crib peering down at me because my parents had just moved from Asia and had all this weird crap they had accumulated. Fortunately, I overcame my fear by accompanying some Japanese hookers to McDonald's.

King Salmon

Reaction score
Tell us about the doorknobs.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Salmon
Tell us about the doorknobs, Clarice.

Fixed.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Fortunately, I overcame my fear by accompanying some Japanese hookers to McDonald's.

crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads