• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Berg and Berg

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a belt. Think it’ll pair very well with some pleated trousers.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you find their belts? They seem a bit slim to me to be honest.
Never tried them before. Its slimness is what made me buy it. I have other belts in regular width and wanted a slim one just to see if it would work.

rasmusp

Reaction score
How do you find their belts? They seem a bit slim to me to be honest.
I returned the belts I purchased last season since they were too slim for my liking. They seemed nice otherwise, though.

Sizing is similar to Anderson's.

Elch

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the linen pants? I really appreciate the linen coolness in warm weather but especially with the pleated versions I am a bit afraid of starting to look like wearing a bag after 5 minutes seated, as it sometimes happens with lighter linen fabrics.

Thoughts or experiences?

nycs10011

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the linen pants? I really appreciate the linen coolness in warm weather but especially with the pleated versions I am a bit afraid of starting to look like wearing a bag after 5 minutes seated, as it sometimes happens with lighter linen fabrics.

Thoughts or experiences?

Really happy with the pair of black linen trousers I picked up last year. I only wear them out at night but find they've broken in well and don't end up looking sloppy. About to order another pair.

michael1121

Reaction score
Anybody have the Nima Suede jacket? Nothing turned up in the search and it looks nice in the stock photos.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long did it take for your orders to dispatch?

Sellidor

Reaction score

Berg & Berg use Italian linen and I've noticed it definitely wrinkles more easily than a pair I have in Irish linen. I have the Alfons/Alfonso fit, so no experience with pleats.

How long did it take for your orders to dispatch?

I'm sure they're a bit overwhelmed with orders at the moment, mine still hasn't been sent.

StartingStyle

Reaction score
What do you think regarding the pants ? These are size 50. size 48 was quite tight in the seat but width around knees seemed a bit better.
F941752D-5EE2-490F-9C3D-5B18096EEE00.jpeg

Attachments

• A35DAE5A-7AA3-4518-B804-4CFBA59BDDF5.jpeg
    A35DAE5A-7AA3-4518-B804-4CFBA59BDDF5.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 345
  • 0E776C7A-BAAD-437C-BF1F-0C2AD5EE9D6F.jpeg
    0E776C7A-BAAD-437C-BF1F-0C2AD5EE9D6F.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 371

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the brown grained belt and I am very happy with it. Will work very well with my grey flannels and brown corduroys.

vanmosh

Reaction score
The Arthur jeans in Ecru (Size 36) didn't end up working out for me. Figure I'd share here first before looking at a return in case anyone is interested.

Berg_Berg_SS21_Product_Arthur_2_1440x1999_crop_center.jpg

They're a size 36. I'm asking for what I paid which is $236 plus $8 shipping to anywhere in the US.

Sellidor

Reaction score
Besides Berg & Berg, does anyone know any brands that offer high-rise, flat-front trousers? Seems extremely rare.

I just received the Alfonso trousers and I'm pretty happy with them. The rise seems higher than it was for the old fit. Although I do wish they would use a heavy Irish linen instead of Italian linen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads