• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Berg and Berg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a couple Berg&Berg fall/winter trousers in the B&S for anyone interested. Brand new and unaltered.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone washed any of the textured pique long sleeve polos? Was there much shrinkage? I've had bad experiences with similar fabric shrinking a lot in the wash

moimael

Reaction score
Anyone washed any of the textured pique long sleeve polos? Was there much shrinkage? I've had bad experiences with similar fabric shrinking a lot in the wash

I have the one-piece collar polo and nope, no noticeable shrinkage after many washes.

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
Has anyone tried either their Anton trousers or their white flannels? I am thinking of ordering the white flannels or the beige cotton Antons.

Just wondered if anyone had tried either those fabrics or that newish cut.

professorclee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried either their Anton trousers or their white flannels? I am thinking of ordering the white flannels or the beige cotton Antons.

Just wondered if anyone had tried either those fabrics or that newish cut.
I second the curiosity about the white flannel. Taking into consideration that it isn't possible to dye wool a true white, is it cream with a yellowish tone when seen in person or close to white?

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
I second the curiosity about the white flannel. Taking into consideration that it isn't possible to dye wool a true white, is it cream with a yellowish tone when seen in person or close to white?
I couldn't seem to find the fabric on the VBC website either, although I must admit I didn't spend ages looking, i just filtered it by the colour then the weight.

They have a sale beginning on the 7th and the trousers were shown in the email announcing the sale so I may actually give them a try as I haven't tried this fit yet, nor their white flannels. Mr Porter actually still have the Anton in white cotton on the site for £175 too.

Eset

Reaction score
Their next online sale starts Tuesday, Jan 7.

45bur

Reaction score
Looks to be 25-30% off most items. Do they every mark things down further?

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
Looks to be 25-30% off most items. Do they every mark things down further?
They normally do, historically I think they begin at 30% then slowly over the course of the sale that moves to 30-50%

I am thinking of ordering some Antron trousers to try as I want to try the different cut, about 1/8 of me is tempted to wait for a further reduction as I know it will likely happen, but the rest of me is just too impatient.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they always go down to 50% off but if you are like me, a size 50/M and 40 in the shirts there is almost never anything interesting in my size at the end of the sale.

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
Yeah they always go down to 50% off but if you are like me, a size 50/M and 40 in the shirts there is almost never anything interesting in my size at the end of the sale.
48 here and i find the same.

Just ordered two pair of Antons, one I was really unsure of (velvet fabric) but I ordered them in case they sell out haha.

I actually wanted to see how many it would let me add to my basket of the items i picked, I am not sure how accurate that is in terms of stock numbers but each piece was a different number so it could be vaguely accurate. Might not be a bad way to guage how many they have if there is something in particular you are considering.

45bur

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the sale drops to 50% off?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads