• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Berg and Berg

Shetterd

Reaction score
Some fun offerings in the Archive sale. Even though the B&B silhouette is suboptimal for my frame, I 100% would have snagged the navy linen suit if they had pants to go along with the jacket. Grabbed the flyfront linen shirt with double cuffs. Have been dithering over incorporating a few formal design shirts in linen into my closet...and they forced my hand.
Really surprised that beyond the Archive sale there is the regular sale on still, and there are some nearly full runs left for the duffel coats and shooting jackets.

Sibirski plavac

Reaction score
Really surprised that beyond the Archive sale there is the regular sale on still, and there are some nearly full runs left for the duffel coats and shooting jackets.
finaly got their Arnold cords in camel from the archive sale. These trousers really are worth it on sale, fabric is quite thick and soft and they are nicely lined around the waistband, there is also some extra fabric in the crotch area for alterations.

Unfortunately since I have a bit larger thighs and a smaller waist size 48 seems quite snug, IMO it works as a slimmer cut but I'd prefer my cords to be looser fitting in general. Maybe if I sized up to 50 I could have a bit more room in the crotch and thighs but it is what it is.
20220328_142252.jpg

Jon 1981

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the new tshirts? Who makes them? I think they look great.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is B&B "proprietary" high twist fabric basically Fresco? I've finally come to grips that their jackets don't fit me well at all, but their trousers are damn good on their own...and have some nice shades for odd trews.

And, not that they were ever bad before, but it seems as though the buttonholes on the new tailoring are a bit more refined than past seasons. They look great.

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of B&B trousers (Arnold) vs. Spier & MacKay high rise contemporary fit trousers? Based on the size chart B&B has a higher rise and a bit narrower thigh. Spier & MacKay high rise contemporary fit trousers fit me very well in 32 when taking the waist in by a few cm, but I'd be interested in giving B&B a try as well.

adschus

Reaction score
Is B&B "proprietary" high twist fabric basically Fresco? I've finally come to grips that their jackets don't fit me well at all, but their trousers are damn good on their own...and have some nice shades for odd trews.

And, not that they were ever bad before, but it seems as though the buttonholes on the new tailoring are a bit more refined than past seasons. They look great.
yeah their shirts, jackets, sweaters are all too short on me. Their trousers are basically perfect though. I’ve been slowly collecting their denim too. Really awesome quality and even better when 50% off.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krolbro