• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Berg and Berg

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic I really like Barbanera these days, even got a Blake stich side zip from them, to me a less rough and more “sexy” RRL?
Funnily enough I just received a delivery today of their Ennio jacket in black suede

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Funnily enough I just received a delivery today of their Ennio jacket in black suede
how is the fit, I was looking for Ennio in brown in small which of course was sold out, also liked the red shearling lined bud trucker, but also sold out once get to sale, oh well, next time I suppose...

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
how is the fit, I was looking for Ennio in brown in small which of course was sold out, also liked the red shearling lined bud trucker, but also sold out once get to sale, oh well, next time I suppose...
The brown is nice but I suppose always the first thing to sell out unfortunately. I went for black as I have a Stóffa jacket in brown.
Also agree the Bud jackets are really nice but they always sell out in my size.
The fit is good on me, I went for a medium and I take a 48 in Berg & Berg. If I was being really critical I’d say that I could do with the sleeves being 1cm shorter but that’s more of a personal thing.

rob_ed

Reaction score
Berg & Berg fans - I'm selling a Ferdinand pin point short sleeve button down in white. Size 40/39.75. I'm a 39 and it's a touch too big for me. Worn and washed once. So no stains/yellowing etc. Chest pocket, box pleat and locker loop. Nice crisp, summer fabric. Sleeve width is generous. I believe they referred to this as their 'dad shirt' when it came out last SS!

£60 w/ £4 postage within UK, happy to post internationally. DM for pics/measurements etc.

zanci

Reaction score
anyone wants to get rid of their tweed raglan nisse coat? 48-50 size?

gianm

Reaction score
It's a shame that they haven't been able to sort the issue of applying VAT for international customers. The pair of Alfons I have are great and I'd like to try the flannels in Arnold.

Zerase

Reaction score
Just buy them anyway. That is the price we Europeans pay anyway.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
without VAT deduction their price is $350? That pus them ~ Rota on sale and Hertling (via Epaulet for example), is that competitive?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1603821832119.png

No desire to beat on the same dead horse, so I'll let the meme suffice.

@gianm at this point, for good or ill, I think we can fairly assume it is not an issue from B&B's side that requires sorting lol.

@clee1982 their trousers are very good, if the proportions work for your frame. Certainly worth a shot, if you're on the fence, I'd say.

gianm

Reaction score
I'd also get charged tax from the Canadian government which is the issue. Effectively it means paying two taxes which is a hard pill to swallow.

View attachment 1485440
No desire to beat on the same dead horse, so I'll let the meme suffice.

@gianm at this point, for good or ill, I think we can fairly assume it is not an issue from B&B's side that requires sorting lol.
Every time I've asked they mention that it's not something their web shop platform can accomodate. Seems fixable in that respect, but I could be wrong. I know I've ordered from other European retailers and it's been ok.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am considering the Antonio fit in grey, the flannel looks very nice.
The taupe looks pretty neat, as well. Probably smart choice (from B&Bs perspective) that they didn't opt to have SCs made up in it, but I imagine that would be one badass and entirely unexpected suit.

Last edited:

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
1) They have a 20% sale going on right now.

2) Unlike some other makers, they have a wide range of fits and styles readily available in the same basic fabrics: pleated, flat, high, regular, wider leg, narrower leg, etc.

3) Their flannel is 15 oz. English flannel. That isn't something you can easily find RTW. They also claim their flannel is unique to them, though they don't really say what differentiates it from other flannels.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's