1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bennies and Grenson

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mano, Feb 22, 2005.

1. mano

mano Senior member

Chris, at Bennies extended what I believe was a great deal on three pair of Grensons. Â On Saturday, he sold me a pair of these: http://66.170.193.77/cgi-bin....grenson (A Harris took some great pics.) Also a pair of cognac 5-eyelet oxfords with Medway soles and a pair of brown pebble-grain 4 eyelet bluchers, with Ridgeway soles. Â The brown bluchers are definitely from the Country line, but I'll have to wait to see the oxfords to determine what line they're from. Chris indicated he was charging only $10 above cost for each pair because a new shipment of Grensons was due. Â The Masterpiece tassle derby's were $110 and the rubber soled shoes were $80 each pair. Â Add $30 shipping and the total was $300.

2. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

The Grenson pages at Bennie's appear to be gone. [​IMG] Sounds like you did great. I love my Grenson captoes and chukkas.

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I know. No more on-line shoe ogling. [​IMG]

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

I assume Bennie's is doing inventory to figure out what they do and don't have, as I think at least a few items that had been listed are actually sold out. Hopefully we'll have a clear-out-the-"dregs" sale in preparation for the new shipment.

5. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

You assume right, the pics of the remaining styles with pricing will be back up soon....give me a few days