Benjamin Sartorial Suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Lowndes, Oct 19, 2009.

1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Will you be offering the 38 or 39 in long sizes in the future?

Thank you

Right now we've got lots of sizes on back-order including basic sizes that we're out of already. We may be able to special order 38 or 39L for you early next year.

2. gamma1234

gamma1234 Senior member

Right now we've got lots of sizes on back-order including basic sizes that we're out of already. We may be able to special order 38 or 39L for you early next year.

I would also be interested in a 39L, or even a 38L(if that size exists). Thanks for the update!

3. eHaberdasher

A customer is allowing us to post a few pics with him wearing a Benjamin Lucente model suit. Mind you he wasn't posing to model the suit itself, so the pics aren't the greatest. He's 5' 6" and while a 46S (euro 56C) would have been an ideal fit (the jacket is slightly long on him), we don't make a suit in that size, so he just went with the 46R and was still extremely pleased with it. So, while the Lucente is our slimmer model, you clearly don't have to be "slim" to wear it and have it fit nicely and look great (in our opinion)! The only alterations he had done was shortened the sleeves and hemmed the pants!

May I encourage others who have purchased the Benjamin suits to post pics as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. aspirant

aspirant Member

What happened to the Benjamin Lucente suit? I checked the website and I can't find it.
    Has it been discontinued and replaced with Sartorial?

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

What happened to the Benjamin Lucente suit? I checked the website and I can't find it.
    Has it been discontinued and replaced with Sartorial?

They are Lucente if you click on them in the description it tells you which are lucente and which are maestro.

6. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Does anybody know where the Benjamin suit is made?

7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

They are Lucente if you click on them in the description it tells you which are lucente and which are maestro.

I clicked on a bunch of Benjamin suits on the website and all of them said they were the Maestro model, I couldn't find any Lucente. Maybe there were just none available in my size.

Also, is there ever a standard mid grey suit offered? The closest one I found was the solid gunmetal grey, but that looked a little darker than a mid grey.

8. eHaberdasher

Does anybody know where the Benjamin suit is made?

They are made in China.

9. eHaberdasher

I clicked on a bunch of Benjamin suits on the website and all of them said they were the Maestro model, I couldn't find any Lucente. Maybe there were just none available in my size.

Also, is there ever a standard mid grey suit offered? The closest one I found was the solid gunmetal grey, but that looked a little darker than a mid grey.

We have a new model that we'll be offering soon - it's in customs now. It is similar to the Lucente model but with a lower button stance and slightly shorter jacket. Will be available in mid grey.

10. Beatlegeuse

We have a new model that we'll be offering soon - it's in customs now. It is similar to the Lucente model but with a lower button stance and slightly shorter jacket. Will be available in mid grey.

How short will the jacket be? I usually wear a 40L, but I'm 6'4" so I need a relatively long jacket.

11. blahman

blahman Senior member

Ben: How are the collars of your suits now?

I have noticed from a number of fit pics of a number of people (mine included) that the gap at the back of the collar seem a bit wide and leaving a small gap between shirt collars and the suit?

12. eHaberdasher

Ben: How are the collars of your suits now?

I have noticed from a number of fit pics of a number of people (mine included) that the gap at the back of the collar seem a bit wide and leaving a small gap between shirt collars and the suit?

hmmm... I didn't realize this was an issue - can you send me a link(s) to the photos? We didn't change anything other than the button stance and the length (only 1cm shorter)

13. eHaberdasher

How short will the jacket be? I usually wear a 40L, but I'm 6'4" so I need a relatively long jacket.

Only 1 cm shorter.

14. Chiliarches

Chiliarches Well-Known Member

So, any 38Ls yet?

15. Beatlegeuse

Only 1 cm shorter.

OK, sounds great. BTW, how long would a 40L jacket be on this suit overall?