• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ben Sherman Grove boots

brozek

Reaction score
These were on a Ben Sherman ad (at www.bensherman.com, it's the link for the Register section) - I love them, but I've never seen Ben Sherman boots discussed (here or the other SF). How's the quality - worth $160? Does anyone know whether they run small/big?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I have a pair of the Clacton chelsea boots in brown...I got mine for a decent discount (under $100) and they look and feel really good for the price. Just looking at the boot, the construction doesnt seem to be that great (glued on sole) but they've held up over the past year very well. The sizing seems to run a tad on the smaller side, but I would probably just get your normal size unless you are a half size in which case round up to the higher size. (i dont believe BS shoes come in half sizes)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.