1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ben Sherman, Gant, Warrior, Brooks Brothers Shirts - S to L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MrNovember2nd, Jun 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNovember2nd

MrNovember2nd Well-Known Member

Several shirts for sale from various brands. All individually priced. Some price cuts. Shipping: $2.75 per item to the US, with other items $1.50 per item. Canadian Shipping: $5.00 per item, $2.50 with others. For other countries, PM me. Ben Sherman Blue SS Shirt, Size Small - $30 [​IMG] Shirt by Ben Sherman, the classic British Skinhead/Mod brand. This is in a blue, yellow, and white micro-plaid. Details: Buttons on sleeves and back collar and on collars. Also has a back-pleat and locker-loop. Sizing: Although Ben Sherman shirts do not run as slim as Warrior shirts they are still a rather slim fit. This is a size small and runs very slim on me. I can work it, but I need to lose some weight so this skintight fight isn't the best call. A medium would be the best bet for me. This would be ideal for skinny dudes who wear smalls. Warrior (Skinhead Brand) Red Gingham SS Shirt, Size Medium - $30 [​IMG] Shirt by Warrior, the contemporary British Skinhead/Scooter Culture brand. Red Gingham and short sleeve. Details: Buttons on sleeves and back collar and on collars. Also has a back-pleat and locker-loop. Sizing: Warrior shirts run very slim. This is a size medium and runs very slim on me. I can work it, but need to lose some weight so a large would be the best bet for me. This would be ideal for skinny dudes who wear mediums or smalls, or larger dudes who wear size smalls usually. Gant - Madras SS Button Down, Size Large - $22 SOLD Brooks Brothers Button-Down Micro-Gingham Dress Shirt, Size 15 1/2-3, $15 [​IMG] [​IMG] J.Crew Red Plaid, Button-Down. Size Small, $7 [​IMG] [​IMG] Ralph Lauren Green Plaid Button Down, Size Small $7 [​IMG] [​IMG] ______________________________________________ Out On An Island. Style: Boat Shoes, Fred Perry, Soccer. Etsy Store. Tumblr.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.