1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ben Sherman, Gant, Warrior, Brooks Brothers Shirts - S to L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MrNovember2nd, Jun 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNovember2nd

MrNovember2nd Well-Known Member

Several shirts for sale from various brands. All individually priced. Some price cuts. Shipping: $2.75 per item to the US, with other items $1.50 per item. Canadian Shipping: $5.00 per item, $2.50 with others. For other countries, PM me. Ben Sherman Blue SS Shirt, Size Small - $30 [​IMG] Shirt by Ben Sherman, the classic British Skinhead/Mod brand. This is in a blue, yellow, and white micro-plaid. Details: Buttons on sleeves and back collar and on collars. Also has a back-pleat and locker-loop. Sizing: Although Ben Sherman shirts do not run as slim as Warrior shirts they are still a rather slim fit. This is a size small and runs very slim on me. I can work it, but I need to lose some weight so this skintight fight isn't the best call. A medium would be the best bet for me. This would be ideal for skinny dudes who wear smalls. Warrior (Skinhead Brand) Red Gingham SS Shirt, Size Medium - $30 [​IMG] Shirt by Warrior, the contemporary British Skinhead/Scooter Culture brand. Red Gingham and short sleeve. Details: Buttons on sleeves and back collar and on collars. Also has a back-pleat and locker-loop. Sizing: Warrior shirts run very slim. This is a size medium and runs very slim on me. I can work it, but need to lose some weight so a large would be the best bet for me. This would be ideal for skinny dudes who wear mediums or smalls, or larger dudes who wear size smalls usually. Gant - Madras SS Button Down, Size Large - $22 SOLD Brooks Brothers Button-Down Micro-Gingham Dress Shirt, Size 15 1/2-3, $15 [​IMG] [​IMG] J.Crew Red Plaid, Button-Down. Size Small, $7 [​IMG] [​IMG] Ralph Lauren Green Plaid Button Down, Size Small $7 [​IMG] [​IMG] ______________________________________________ Out On An Island. Style: Boat Shoes, Fred Perry, Soccer. Etsy Store. Tumblr.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.