1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belvest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Renwick, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Renwick

Renwick Senior Member

I went to a store yesterday that sells suit by this company. Does anyone own one of these suits? How would you compare them with other suits in that price range as far as quality http://www.belvest.com/

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Distinguished Member

Belvest is a old, reputable company that tailors out of Venice (still to this day, I believe). They used to be the top of the line suits for Neiman Marcus back in the past. As far as quality, I would put them up with the likes of Brioni, Luciano Barbera, and high-end Zegna, but a notch below Kiton. I have two Belvest suits with super 100's wool, and am very pleased with both. The styling is northern Italian, with clean lines and not too much padding. Belvest also has the benefit of being not quite as expensive as other more well known brands. Hope this helps.

3. Brad

Brad Distinguished Member

erased...

Geez, I didn't even bother to look when this was originally posted. Now I've fed this d-bag's spam fix.