• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belvest white label vs blue label

redtree00

Reaction score
I just purchased one of the blue labels off ebay, it is side vented.
I will report on it once recieved.

Also forgot to mention, from my conversation with Belvest they mentioned that they do import Blue Label trousers just not the suits.

Has anyone come across odd trousers from Belvest ?

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Johnapril -- if you bid, great job. If you haven't, I'd hold off.
The button stance just looks all wrong to me -- I wonder what market this was made for. Maybe it's supposed to be a 3 roll 2? Who knows? I own two pair of Belvest odd trousers. They are white label. Rise is a little lower -- 10.5". Fit is about like Incotex, but I think they fit much better to be honest.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I am 90% sure that is supposed to be a roll 2. The lapels are far too narrow as it is (they don't even touch let alone cover the breast pocket), but they would look good with the top button undone. Am I imagining that I see rows of padstitching through this buttonhole?

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By God you are right, J. Could this seller make a fine suit look any worse? Buttoning that top button just screws everything up.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, he/she is in Seattle. Perhaps a field trip and fifty lashes with a wet 7-fold are in order.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By God you are right, J.  Could this seller make a fine suit look any worse?  Buttoning that top button just screws everything up.
You have NO idea how many times I've emailed sellers who do this. (sigh)

koji

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just purchased one of the blue labels off ebay, it is side vented.
I will report on it once recieved.

Also forgot to mention, from my conversation with Belvest they mentioned that they do import Blue Label trousers just not the suits.

Has anyone come across odd trousers from Belvest ?
redtree, have you received the suit?  If yes, would you report?

I am thinking of buying the Belvest suit from the same seller.  Your report will be much appreciated.

redtree00

Reaction score
I emailed him yesterday, he replied stating that he had been out of town all week so shipping was delayed, he would be shipping the suit today.
I purchased it a week ago so I am not pleased about the delay and the lack of communication.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.