1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Belvest offer at korshak in dallas...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by discostu004, May 13, 2004.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor Affiliate Vendor

if any of you shop at korshak in dallas they're doing a little promo benefitting a goodwill type store where you bring in an old sportcoat you don't want anymore and they give you $300 towards a Belvest coat or suit priced at $1,400 or less, $400 off priced $2,500 or more or $50 off a shirt. not just a huge discount, but it's for a good cause and 300 off of 1400 is still a 20%+ discount.

2. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Man, I live in the wrong city.....

3. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Hehehe... I live in the right city.

BTW - If you visit Dallas on business the Stanley Korshak store is easily one of the finest menswear stores anywhere, period.

4. JErwin

JErwin Active Member

I'll second that. Great store, fantastic staff, and the threads in there are at the top of the rtw pyramid. Their tailor sews a mean button hole, too.

5. JErwin

JErwin Active Member

By the way, Lance, do you know if there is a limit to how many suits/sportcoats you can bring in? I assume I can't haul in four old suits and get $1200 off of a new suit. Thanks.

6. discostu004

i imagine it's unlimited, but only 1 per purchase, you could bring in 10 coats, but you'd have to buy 10 in return, otherwise they would be giving away a lot of stuff. they'll do it by mail order (to the guy living int he wrong city). if you want assistance, let me know and i can put you in touch w/ someone there who can facilitate. i don't live in dallas, but i'll do it by mail if my guy says there's something there i'd like enough tospend 1100 on

7. JErwin

JErwin Active Member

That makes sense. Gracias.

8. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

What if you donate a Belvest? [​IMG]

9. discostu004

i just called and am getting a navy glenplaid w/ powder blue windowpane 3 button belvest sportcoat. they're supposed to email a picture just so i can make sure. it's a good deal and a good chance to get into belvest if you're never owned it. very good stuff

10. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Hmmm, interesting. I can go to their website and get a contact number... is there anyone in particular I should talk to?

11. discostu004

call 1.214.871.3645 ask for john spillyards and tell him lance sent you. he's really good...

12. BGW

BGW Senior member

I must be confused.  I didn't think any Belvest suits started under $1400.  How much is a "low end" Belvest?

13. discostu004

usually their sportcoats are 1195 thru 3000 (if they're on the Alex Mocciola Line), their suits usually run 2K thru 3600. the sportcoat i got was a 110s 3 button side vent that retailed 1,500

14. discostu004

i've got this belvest super 110s jacket coming. Â it's more blue than in the picture though. [​IMG]

15. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Got my first Belvest last winter. Chocolate brown glen plaid 3 button suit. Very good stuff indeed...