Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by seen, Mar 28, 2006.

1. seen

seen Senior member

Anyone know any cool casual belts that's not too expensive?

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

For jeans, I get the most use out of a wide black leather belt with plain silver buckle by Dickies. Simple, rugged, looks great. Price: a whopping $12.

Searching for a vintage belt can be a hassle, but there are some rewards to be had. I have a really cool brown leather belt with punch design, probably from the '70s.

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

For jeans, I get the most use out of a wide black leather belt with plain silver buckle by Dickies. Simple, rugged, looks great. Price: a whopping $12.

Searching for a vintage belt can be a hassle, but there are some rewards to be had. I have a really cool brown leather belt with punch design, probably from the '70s.

Casual belts seem to be one of the hardest things to thrift for. I have lucked out on a couple, but it is pretty rare. A lot of used ones are beat to death.

That said, some of the Gap ones are pretty well made and reasonably good looking, and Express has separate straps (changeable buckle type) that go on sale for as little as $5 sometimes. I got one from there and it's not bad looking at all.